Deluxe Halong Bay Cruises
Anticipate a memorial trip to the world's greatest destinations on the finest quality cruise ships that can't be better. Let's experience the elegance and satisfying comfort with plentiful open decks, inclusive accommodations, high-class service, exotic meals, organized activities & entertainment in the casual environment in your up-coming value-packed vacation. Choose one of these deluxe cruises right now to fulfill your dream vacation.
Launched: 2010 Rooms: 21
• Style: Boutique • Built in traditional and elegant style. • Reasonable price • Friendly service • Suitable for families and special events: honeymoon, wedding anniversary, birthday,... • The staff on board were also so wonderful, kind and helpful. • Beautilful Cruise: the boat was beautiful, clean and spacious. • The meals were delicious and outstanding included around 10 courses with most of the seafood used being purchased fresh from around the Bay. • A lot of activities such as kayaking, making spring rolls, visiting caves, climbing to the top of hills and lounging on the beach. • Shuttle bus and kayaking included
Launched: 2015 Rooms: 11
• Vietnamese Traditional Wooden Junk • Explore highlight destinations in Halong Bay with classic itineraries • Explore Me Cung Cave with an amazing formation of stalactites & stalagmites, hiking to the top of mountain for a great beautiful view of the Bay • Dinner on top deck- a great chance to enjoy the Vietnamese delicious cuisine under the light of thousand stars and immersing yourselves in Vietnamese traditional music by the old artists • Go fishing with local fishermen and learn about traditional fishing methods (applied for 3 days 2 nights itinerary only) • Hiking and swimming on Titov island • Clean cabins and nicely traditional decoration • Attentive and friendly staff • Funny and knowledgeable French and Speaking Guide
Launched: 2013 Rooms: 14
• Fresh and tasty meals with great presentationBreathtaking iewsInformative, knowledgeable and helpful guideSpacious boat with a lovely deck areaFacilitied, well kept and clean roomAttentive and friendly crewGreat itinerary: kayaking, hiking to the peak of Ha Long Bay, swimming, play football in the sand, and cavingClean, comfortable and air conditioned shuttle bus focused by a professional, friendly and dedicated team.
Launched: 2011 Rooms: 9
• Style: tradition • Traditional and cozy cruise • Entertaining guide. • Great cabins. Stayed on the top deck rooms with small balconies • Small cruise, only 9 cabins so customers are given great care from the cruise staff • Amazing food, out of the world: so much of fresh sea food. • Happy and enthusiastic crews: they would do anything to take care of you. • A lot of activities: visit a floating village, go swimming, visit Surprise cave… • Taking a very great care of customers
Launched: 2016 Rooms: 24
• Style: Modern combined with traditional Vietnamese-style • One of the newest cruise in Halong bay • Beautifully designed wooden cabins, offering comfortable and elegant spaces for overnight cruising • Carefully crafted itineraries to both reflect the very best of what Halong Bay has to offer and to escape the crowds • Excellent quality, premium service and unrivalled style which is managed by Paradise Vietnam • Outstanding staffs, efficient and hospital crew. • Plenty of interesting activities: visiting cave, fishing village, kayaking, swimming. • La Vela Classic is suitable for all customers who wish to have a holiday with family, friends or colleagues, or to celebrate a birthday party, honeymoon, wedding anniversary in Halong Bay.