Tags: Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel, Hanoi Hilton Opera Hotel, Hotels in Hanoi, Hanoi Travel Guides, Hanoi Tours.
Hilton Hanoi Opera Hotel Booking Service by First Choice Travel Vietnam
Address : No 1, Le Thanh Tong St., Hoan Kiem
Phone : (84-43) 933 0500
City : Hanoi
Located in the heart of Hanoi, within walking distance of the central business district, government ministries, non-governmental offices and major local attractions, the 269-room Hilton Hanoi Opera features, among many other first-class facilities, double-glazed windows, luxuriously fitted bathrooms with separate shower units, high-speed internet access and direct-dial phones in every room.
- Pick up service by First Choice Travel: 15 $ US for a 4 seat car, 20 $ US for a 7 seat car, 25 $ US for a 16 seat van, 30 $ US for a 24 seat minibus
- By Car: Drive south on Nam Thang Long road. Turn on to Road 32, then drive straight along Cau Giay Street, Kim Ma Street, Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Trang Thi Street, Hang Khay Street, Trang Tien Street and turn into Le Thanh Tong Street
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental; Business Center
- Cellular Phone Rental: USD 20.00; Business Phone Service
- Express Mail; Office Rental
- Photo Copying Service: USD 0.50; Printer: USD 10.00
- Secretarial Service: USD 12.00; Telex
- Typewriter: USD 5.00; Fax
- Meeting Rooms
Restaurant & Bar
Turtle's Poem Restaurant
Turtle's Poem offers a selection of exquisite Chinese à la carte and dim sum. One of the charms of Turtle's Poem is the magnificent terrace shaded by trees, eal for receptions and cocktails.
Chez Manon Restaurant
The meeting place in town for a quick snack, lunch dinner or even in betweens. International cuisine.
Operations hours: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM on Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat/ 06:00 AM - 06:00 AM on Sun
JJ's Sports Bar
Daily happy hour, pool table and dart boards
Operations hours: 05:00 PM - 1:00 AM on Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat/ 05:00 PM - 05:00 PM on Sun
A chic restaurant that's a destination in its own right, Ba Mien ('three regions') fuses tradition with style, natural elements and comfort. Diners will be delighted with the authentic Vietnamese cuisine: the crisp healthy taste of the northern cuisine, the imperial delicacies from the central region, or the rich flavours of the south.
Relaxed - Speciality coffees, cocktails and snacks.
Station of coffee and pastry takeaways including cakes and patisseries.
• 24 Hour Housekeeping
• Air conditioner and heater
• Audible alarms
• Complimentary Beverage
• Electronic Locks
• Connecting Rooms
• Coffee Maker
• Glowing Light Switches
• Hi speed Internet
• Shower for Wheelchair
• Mini bar
• Daily newspaper
• TV-Premium HBO,CNN,ESPN
• Telephone with Voice Mail function and IDD
• Wet Bar
- Check-In: 2:00PM
- Check-Out: 12:00PM
- Parking: Underground parking available for hotel guests
- Pet: No Pets allowed.